Applicants apply for RTG in fall quarter to work on a project for the next winter and spring. Applications for the 2019-2020 year will open in mid-November. In order to apply applicants must:
- Complete the online application.
- Applicants will have a chance to select their preferred projects.
- Project descriptions and prerequisites can be found on the current projects page.
- Submit an unofficial transcript.
- After the online application has been completed, applicants must submit their unofficial transcript to the Undergraduate Program Coordinator in Mathematical Sciences Building room 4118B. Please e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Steps to download an unofficial transcript.
- Log into myucdavis.
- Select Academics tab.
- Select Student Records.
- Select Academics.
- Select Unofficial Transcript link.
- (Optional) Submit a resume.
- Applicants may choose to submit a resume to the Undergraduate Program Coordinator in Mathematical Sciences Building room 4118B.
- Complete an interview.
- After an initial review of the applications, those selected to move forward in the application process will be asked to meet with the faculty mentors for an informal interview.
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
- After the interview, the students moving on to the final stage of the application process will be asked to provide one letter of recommendation.
Graduate students apply for admission into the RTG program when they apply for admission into the Statistics Graduate Program. If you are interested in this program please contact Professor Wolfgang Polonik (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Interested applicants should contact Professor Wolfgang Polonik (email@example.com) for more information about how to apply.